Our clients report that knowing the truth about IT helps them buy smarter, run leaner, and drive efficiency IT-wide, including plant, personnel, and power.
- Infrastructure TCO savings range from 11% to 55%
- Storage demand is typically reduced by 10% or more
- Demand for maintenance resources typically declines by 20% or more
Knowing the truth improves insight and accuracy on a number of fronts, including:
- Tactical and strategic projects
- Key initiatives, including cloud, big data, analytics, mobile, and defensible disposition of data
- Operational improvement, including data protection, archive, and data availability
- Operational efficiency
- Delivery against LOB expectation
Take back control of IT through deeper knowledge based on a complete, unbiased picture of your environment.
- Improve quality and continuity of service by quickly zeroing-in on outages, bottlenecks and utilization issues
- Improve security by ensuring complete coverage: you can’t protect what you can’t see
- Devote more staff to planning and service delivery, and less to putting out fires
- Plan, deploy and administer with more complete confidence