Microsoft recently sent along the following reminder and resource links regarding the upcoming Skype for Business client update.
Are you ready for the April 14th roll out of the new Skype for Business client?
Office 365 Admins should have been notified of the impending roll out of the new Skype for Business client starting April 14th.
Below are a few resources to help prepare for this change:
- Skype for Business Change Management & Adoption
- Skype for Business client awareness and readiness resources - This zip file includes nearly 700MB of content including email templates, posters, handouts, and videos.
- Introducing Skype for Business - The original November announcement
- Office 365 Roadmap - The Office 365 for business roadmap lists updates that are currently planned for applicable subscribers. Updates are at various stages from being in development to rolling-out to customers to being generally available for applicable customers world-wide. Expand an update to learn more about it and click the learn more link to read more details
- Get ready for Skype for Business - Details from Convergence
Let us know if you have any questions or if you need any assistance after you’ve had a chance to review the information listed above.